Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hey again,

Well, I've been back from camp for 2 weeks now. And let me just say that I am oh, so very happy to be home! I was rejoicing over our clean, millipede free shower, toilets that are your own, and my enclosed, raccoon free bedroom! Hahaha!...... there's no place like home!
I didn't enjoy camp like I did last year, even though it was fun, I just really struggled with being away from home and no contact with home. Like I wrote about in my last post. I missed everyone so much and all I wanted was to be home. I did have some really fun times but during it all my heart ached to be home.

Times change and what was fun last year may not be for you again this year, and that's ok. That's what I realized.

I did make memories and Camp Friedlander is dear to my heart. All the staff members and especially all the friends I made there have a special part in my heart. I will miss them all. BUT I did get some of there email addresses and such, which makes me so happy to be able to stay in touch with them.

This was at the trading post, hanging out eating foot!

At the dining hall, this was before we left on Friday. One of the staff members, Kevin, ate dinner with us :)

Here is our campsite. We were unpacking everything.

In the car an the way there.
Good memories but glad to be home <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for reading post! I'd LOVE to hear from you so leave me a comment!! :)