Thursday, December 5, 2013

My fragile heart

Lord it is so fragile. So tender. So weak.
Lord, I end up giving it away even when I don't want to!
Lord, I love guys when I shouldn't love.
I hurt myself,
I make so many mistakes.

Why?

Why do I do this?
I'm tired of doing this....help me protect myself better. Help me save my self. 
Help me not to give into loving other guys so easily, help me be stronger! 

I so long and desire to love a guy but I know it is not time yet and I am not ready.

I'm sorry time after time after time I keep doing this. Help me to be stronger.

Help me not to give into loveing a man.



Ever felt this way?

~Amber 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amber Eileen.
    I think this post voices a lot of girl's struggles that are staying abstain before marriage.
    I've found that accountability in this area is the best way to go about this. (James 5:16)
    I've got some books to recommend to, if you would like that.

    God bless you and keep you!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for reading post! I'd LOVE to hear from you so leave me a comment!! :)